William Comyns

William Comyns. This prestigious firm of manufacturing silversmiths was originally established by William Comyns in circa 1859 when he purchased the business of Robert Tagg (founded circa 1720), an outworker of Rundell, Bridge & Co. William Comyns, silversmith, subsequently moved to 1 Percy Mews, Rathbone Place, then to 16 Silver Street, Golden Square, Soho, and to Beak Street, Regent Street.
Sort by

2 Items

View as Grid List
Sort by

2 Items

View as Grid List

Follow us on instagram