Walker & Hall

Walker & Hall. George Walker started this business in 1845 when he secured the royalty for electroplating at Sheffield. He was joined by Henry Hall and the business became Walker & Hall in 1853 with a factory at Howard Street, Sheffield and showrooms at 45 Holborn Viaduct, London.
Sort by

2 Items

View as Grid List
Sort by

2 Items

View as Grid List

Follow us on instagram