Sibray, Hall & Co

Sibray Hall was founded in Sheffield by Frederick Sibray and Job Frank Hall, active as manufacturing silversmiths and electroplaters at Fitzwalter Works, 111 St Mary's Road and had London showrooms at 30 Ely Place, Holborn (c. 1890). On Frederick Sibray’s death in 1891 Charles Clement Pilling entered into partnership with Job Frank Hall until (1896) becoming the limited liability company Sibray, Hall & Co Ltd.
Sort by

1 Item

View as Grid List
Sort by

1 Item

View as Grid List

Follow us on instagram