Richard Comyns

Richard Comyns. This prestigious firm of manufacturing silversmiths was originally established by William Comyns in circa 1859 when he purchased the business of Robert Tagg, an outworker of Rundell, Bridge & Co. William Comyns, silversmith, subsequently moved to 1 Percy Mews, Rathbone Place, then to 16 Silver Street, Golden Square, Soho, and to Beak Street, Regent Street.
We can't find products matching the selection.

Follow us on instagram