Charles Boynton

This business was founded by Charles Boyton, apprenticed in 1807 to William Seaman, his first hallmark 1825 (free in 1827). The workshop was active at 12 Europia Place, moving in 1830 to Wellington Street, St. Luke's. From c.1849 the firm operated at Northampton Square, Clerkenwell (c.
Sort by

3 Items

View as Grid List
Sort by

3 Items

View as Grid List

Follow us on instagram