Martin Hall

The firm Martin Hall was established as a partnership in 1820 in Sheffield by Henry Wilkinson and John Roberts, trading as Wilkinson & Roberts. Wilkinson left in 1836. In 1846 John Roberts became partners with Ebenezer Hall (his apprentice in 1836) as Roberts & Hall. In 1854 Richard Martin (of Martin Brothers & Naylor) and Joshua Hall (brother of Ebenezer Hall) entered the partnership and the firm became Martin, Hall & Co.
Sort by

4 Items

View as Grid List
Sort by

4 Items

View as Grid List