Goldsmiths And Silversmiths Company

The Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Company was established in 1880 by William Gibson (d. 1913) and John Lawrence Langman (1846-1928). They acquired the London premises previously used by John Joseph Mechi. In 1893 the firm took over The Goldsmiths' Alliance Ltd (late A.
Sort by

3 Items

View as Grid List
Sort by

3 Items

View as Grid List

Follow us on instagram