George Fox

The Fox family of silversmiths. Charles Fox's mark was entered in 1801, He worked until 1827. His son Charles Fox II joined his father in 1822 and continued until about 1842 when his sons George and Charles Fox took over the family business. George entered a joint maker's mark in 1842 with his brother Charles Thomas Fox, from 139 Old Street, where they are listed until 1852 as working silversmiths.
Sort by

2 Items

View as Grid List
Sort by

2 Items

View as Grid List